Dennis sits down with Alan Oaks AKA Let Em Riot for an in depth discussion on some of the inspirations behind some of his biggest songs from his 2018 album The Futurist. Alan also sheds some light on his newest song "Something Real."
The Futurist vinyl repress- Preorders now open. If you missed out on the first pressing, here’s your chance to grab a copy of The Futurist. This pressing will be limited to 150 copies so you better act fast! Pre-orders available at New Retro Wave Records
‣ It's Official... SEXY black VINYL in 150 copies.
‣ Printed on a 180g standard cool BLACK vinyl with sleek aqueous finishing.
‣ Re-mastered audio for vinyl.
‣ Vinyl Art by Yoko Honda.
‣ Glossy 350g Jacket with spine.
‣ Vinyl will be shipped outside of the cover sleeve, inside protective wrapping and padded with bubble wrap.
‣ EU VAT + extra shipping costs may apply to all orders going into Europe. These extra fees are not covered in this order.
‣ The Futurist Limited Collections Edition Vinyl is available for Wholesale orders at a discounted price. All accounts/ purchasers must provide a valid tax id number, business name, address and wholesale license number. Max of 4 types of vinyl can be bought per wholesale customer.
I’ll be heading up north for the weekend in Sept. with my good friends MacReady. Shows in San Francisco at DNA Lounge and Portland at The Lovecraft Bar. Ticket information coming soon.
‘We Were Young’ was originally released in 2015 on the Lines EP. This version has been around for almost the same amount of time and will finally be released on Kiez Beats’ Synthwave vol. 6 Compilation May 3rd 2019. I hope you enjoy the video and please be sure to subscribe to the Youtube channel. New music coming soon! PRE ORDER HERE